- Scientologists do believe in a Supreme Being, but do not worship one. Scientology believes that only through total spiritual enlightenment can one then truly discover and understand the Supreme Being.
- The Church of Scientology is the first large organization to be banned from editing Wikipedia
- Germany is seeking to ban Scientology
- Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Lisa Cartwright (Simpsons) and Anne Archer are members of the Church of Scientology
- Scientology involves the practice of ‘auditing,’ which is a one-on-one session with a Scientology counselor or ‘auditor.’ It involves an E-meter, that measures changes in electrical resistance through the body and supposedly helps locate areas of concern
- The Church of Scientology and all of it’s companies do not pay tax because they fall under the categories of religious practices
- Scientology holds a religious status only in the United States and Australia