- The burj is so tall that you can see the sun set twice. Once at the bottom and again if you then take an elevator right to the top of the tower.
- The elevators will have the world’s longest travel distance from lowest to highest stop
- The hot water that condensates on the building is collected to water the building’s flora and fauna. It creates about 20 Olympic sized swimming pools per year of water
- The amount of steel used for the tower if laid end to end, would extend over a quarter of the way around the world.
- The tower uses enough electricity to power over 360 million light bulbs
- There will be 200 metres of dancing fountains at the foot of the Burj Dubai.
- The Burj Dubai spire will be visible from as far away as 95 kms.
- The curtain wall of Burj Dubai will be equivalent to 17 football fields
- The total glass requirement is 142,000 square meters
Write a comment